PARTNERNOMICS® - The Science of Partnering
- We have the only end-to-end partnering methodology with a university-backed certification
- You can get FREE access to our first course, Partnering Foundations (6 hours of video-based content)
- 10% off all bootcamps
- After going through the program, you will have a complete playbook of how to build, manage, and execute partnerships
- Learn the Partnering Methodology used by thousands of companies in 75+ countries.
From personal experience, I can tell you that even seasoned professionals can learn more about being better strategic leaders in partnering. The training from PARTNERNOMICS® crystallized important theories and provides you with tools and a methodology for achieving better business results through partnerships. I highly recommend this program and I had my team take the full program too.
Director, Strategic Alliances @ Dell
There's an opportunity for PARTNERNOMICS® to play a huge role in the partnering ecosystem. Partnership executives and managers need to get educated on the processes and success practices that significantly reduce points of failure. These professionals also need to get certified to show the industry that they meet an objective evaluation of skills and knowledge.
Chief Analyst, Channels, Partnerships, & Ecosystems @ Canalys
In addition to the free Partnering Foundations, enrollees will also receive a 10% discount on all courses and bootcamps!
Channel Partnerships Process Bootcamp
Solutions Partnerships Process Bootcamp
To this point, partnering has been primarily an unpredictable art, PARTNERNOMICS is on a mission to change that. We have you covered whether you're standing up a new program or looking to refine one already in place.
- We have 20+ years of creating successful partnerships
- In 8+ years, our methodology has been implemented by organizations in 75+ countries
- We developed the only university-backed partnering methodology certification
- We've worked with partnering teams from Dell, HubSpot, Twilio, Allstate, Intuit, and more
In addition to our courses, we have bootcamps that allow partnering professionals to join a group of like-minded peers as a PARTNERNOMICS® coach helps you to implement our partnering methodology.
Who it's Good For
Who it's Good For